1. A non-refundable deposit £50 will be required to provisionally book any of our Courses.
2. All outstanding balances must be fully paid up to RMJPILBA prior to the start date of all courses / exams.
3. All bookings on RMJPILBA's website (www.rmjpilondonbusineacademy.com) constitute a legally binding contractual agreement between RMJPILBA and the respective student / candidate.
4. RMJPILBA has full copyright authority to all original materials i.e. artworks and designs acquired during its course of business.
5. RMJPILBA will not be held responsible for damage or loss of candidates / students property whilst in our premises and possession.
6. RMJPILBA reserves the right to reschedule, amend and even cancel exams / course programs as and when necessary and at its own discretion.
7. In the unfortunate event of a student's dissatisfaction with our service(s), every effort will be made to remedy their dissatisfaction. A full refund will only be issued, minus any deposits and deductions for work already delivered, as a last resort.
8. Students wishing to reschedule exam / course dates will attract a further £25 reschedule admin fee. Exams / Courses can only be rescheduled for a maximum of three occasions within a three months period after which a fresh booking will be required.
9. A no refund policy applies to all Candidates and Student wishing to cancel their bookings through no fault of RMJPILBA.
10. In the event of student’s gross misconduct and failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, RMJPILBA reserves the right to cancel their booking contract, which will lead to the forfeiture of all deposits and advance payments made.
12. A £50 Admin processing Charge will be levied on all course bookings and a £5 Admin processing Charge will be levied on all Exam bookings.
13. Students opting to settle their course fees via Direct Debit payments will attract a further £25 set up fee.
14. All forms of payment other than Direct Bank Transfer and cash will attract a £5 surcharge.
15. A cheaper Corporate fee is available to corporate sponsors wishing to sponsor a minimum of three students.
16. Ongoing Promotional deals are available to self-sponsoring students only.
17. A Remittance Advice or Proof of Payment is required from all customers paying by online Bank Transfer option.
18. Electronic study lecture materials are available to all students on our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). Students missing any classroom lecture(s) will have to catch up on our VLE.
19. By placing a booking or engaging with us on a business level all stakeholders are Opting In and consenting to how their data will be used with regards our marketing initiatives in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Stakeholders wishing to Opt Out must email us accordingly with a simple UNSUBSCRIBED instruction.
20. Only fully paid up bookings will be processed and confirmation emails sent out accordingly. Bookings with Pending payment status will not be processed until full payments are made and proof of payments received via our info email address.